With a world class reputation for research excellence, the University of Surrey is also committed to instigating and nurturing business and research partnerships through the wide range of services and facilities it provides. Surrey recognises academic excellence whilst also operating in a business capacity to continuously develop the services it offers to students, staff, business and the local community.
These web pages are designed to assist you in accessing the many ways in to engage with Surrey in order to maximise your business potential and growth through innovation and impact.
Put your organisation one step ahead by working with us on innovative solutions to your research and development challenges.
Helping you to improve your business's competitiveness and productivity.
Cost effective and expert solutions to your research challenges.
Ten reasons to work with Surrey
1. A global university with a world-class research profile and an enterprising spirit
2. Owns and runs the Surrey Research Park - one of only 3 science parks in the UK still owned, funded and managed by the university that opened it
3. Leading global reputation based on over 40 years of excellence in research and education
4. Access to a wide range of laboratory facilities and academic expertise
5. 88% of our research was rated world-class or of international quality in RAE 2008
7. Surrey has spun out 11 companies to date, including the the 2008 sale of SSTL to EADS Astrium
8. Dynamic industry and alumni networks
9. Delivers £1billion to the regional economy via the Surrey Research Park and other external activity
10. A variety of continuing education courses on offer