Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
‘Knowledge Transfer Partnerships’ (KTP) is a UK-wide scheme designed to assist companies with growth potential to improve their competitiveness, productivity and performance through the better use of the knowledge, technology and skills that are available within UK Universities.
Part-funded by Innovate UK, KTP’s have been running for over 40 years and are one of the most successful business support programmes in Europe
The aim of KTP's is to stimulate innovation in order to strengthen the competitiveness and wealth creation of the UK.
We can help you to:
- Leverage academic know-how into your business
- Improve existing products or services or develop new ones
- Develop and implement strategies to enter new markets
- Create new systems to improve business efficiency
- Up-skill your workforce
KTP’s also provide industry based training and development to graduates.
To discuss your development requirements and discover how a KTP can help your organisation, please contact the Business Development Team:
email@example.com or 01483 68 20 50
- 1 September 2016 - KTP Associate Vacancy - William Medcalf LTD
- 30 August 2016 - KTP Associate Vacancy - Clearswift Ltd
- 22 August 2016 - Surrey KTP Associate recognised by Royal Society of Chemistry and Science Council