Attend a Fair
Our fairs provide an excellent opportunity for organisations to meet and get to know our students in an informal environment. It also allows our students to find out more about your company and ask questions.
Autumn Careers and Placement Fair
Wednesday 12th October 2016
Fee £495 VAT
Employers attending the 2016 Autumn Fair will be listed on our website nearer the date. Typical students attendance from previous years is circa 2000 students.
These annual events are held each Autumn (October) and Summer (May) and provide an opportunity for students and employers to meet informally and for companies to raise their profile on campus.
The 2016 Autumn Fair will take place on Wednesday 12th October 2016.
Employers attending the 2016 Autumn Fair will be listed nearer the date.
For information regarding the 2016 Autumn Fair and to book, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 683866
Our 2016 Summer Fair was held on 11th May 2016.
To find out which employers attended the 2016 Summer Fair please click here.
Benefits of Attending a University of Surrey Fair for Employers
- An opportunity to meet students, including finalists and those seeking placements.
- Entry in our Student Guide to the Fair.
- Entry on our website with links to your website.
- Campus-wide advertising of the event.
- Typical student attendance at the Autumn Fair is between 1500 and 2500 and at the Summer Fair between 500 and 800.
- Central location.
- Each stand is allocated a module of 3m x 2m (No restriction on height).
- Power available on a 'first-booked, first-served' basis.
- Chairs and a table will be provided.
- Marler Haley display screens provided on request.
- Free parking for one car.
- Tea/Coffee/Mineral Water and biscuits provided.
- Packed lunches provided per stand.
- Additional advertising in our Fair brochure may also be purchased.
These are popular events so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please make yourself familiar with our Employer Term and Conditions for Event and Fair bookings.