Attend a Fair
Autumn Careers Fair and Summer Recruitment Fair
These annual events are held each Autumn (October) and Summer (May) and provide an opportunity for students and employers to meet informally and for companies to raise their profile on campus.
The 2014 Autumn Fair will be held on Thursday 16th October 2014.
For more information and and to book, please contact Judith Taylor on 01483 683866 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out which employers will attend the 2014 Autumn Fair, please click here.
Our 2014 Summer Fair was held on Wednesday 28th May 2014.
To find out which employers attended the 2014 Summer Fair please click here.
For information regarding the 2015 Summer Fair, please contact Amy Molin on 0483689302 or at email@example.com.
Benefits of Attending a University of Surrey Fair for Employers
- An opportunity to meet finalists and placement students
- Entry in our Student Guide to the Fair.
- Entry on our website with links to your website.
- Campus-wide advertising of the event.
- Typical student attendance at the Autumn Fair is between 1500 and 2500 and at the Summer Fair between 500 and 800.
- Central location.
- Each stand is allocated a module of 3m x 2m (No restriction on height).
- Power available on request.
- Chairs and a table will be provided.
- Marler Haley display screens provided on request.
- Free parking for one car.
- Tea/Coffee/Mineral Water and biscuits provided.
- Additional advertising in our Fair brochure may also be purchased.
These are popular events so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please make yourself familiar with our Employer Term and Conditions for Event and Fair bookings.