Attend a Fair
Autumn Careers Fair and Summer Recruitment Fair
These annual events are held each Autumn (October) and Summer (May) and provide an opportunity for students and employers to meet informally and for companies to raise their profile on campus.
The 2013 Autumn Fair will be held on 10th October 2013.
For more information and if you would like to attend the 2013 Autumn Fair, please contact Cathryn Jobson, Employer Liaison Officer on 01483 689156 or email@example.com.
To find out which employers attend the 2013 Autumn fair please click here
Our 2014 Summer Fair will be held on Tuesday, 20th May 2014.
To find out which employers attended the 2013 Summer fair please click here
Benefits of Attending a University of Surrey Fair for Employers
- An opportunity to meet finalists and placement students
- Entry in our Students Guide to the Fair.
- Entry in our website with links to your website.
- Campus-wide advertising of the event.
- Typical student attendance at the Autumn Fair is between 2000 and 2500 and at the Summer Fair between 500 and 800.
- Central location.
- Each stand is allocated a module of 3m x 2m (No restriction on height).
- Power available on request.
- Chairs and a table will be provided if required.
- Marler Haley display screens (1.80m x 1.20m movable up and down on 2.15m poles) provided on request.
- Free parking for one car.
- Tea/Coffee/Mineral Water and biscuits provided.
- Additional advertising in our Fair brochure may also be purchased.
These are popular events so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please make yourself familiar with our Employer Term and Conditions for Event and Fair bookings.