Your health and wellbeing

The Centre for Wellbeing provides support when personal issues are impacting on your ability to study and cope at University.  We offer advice as well as therapeutic and practical support to help you cope and manage your studies.
Follow the Centre for Wellbeing on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date health and wellbeing information and health alerts.

Need To See A Doctor?

There is an NHS Medical Practice (Guildowns), located in the Health Centre, University Court. 

The Royal Surrey County Hospital is located very close to the university, and includes an Accident & Emergency department.

Want To Learn New Coping Skills?

Find out new ways to improve your wellbeing.

Need To Talk Something Through?

Talk through emotional problems in confidence and find your way forward.

Who we are and how to find us

Click on the links to find out about the Centre for Wellbeing staff, and for directions to find our Health and Wellbeing services on campus.


Find out more about LGBT+ at Surrey

Health alerts

Get the latest advice and updates on current health alerts affecting the University or the wider community.