CVSSP has been developing cutting edge research in the signal processing and interpretation domain for over 25 years. Many of these technologies have been developed in collaboration with industrial partners, or brought to market through external consultancy, spin-out companies (such as Omniperception Ltd. established in 2001), and Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs).
Why collaborate with CVSSP?
- Working with CVSSP offers access to an established community of over 100 researchers in the image, video, audio and signal processing domain. This concentration of academic research expertise is unique in the UK.
- CVSSP has a solid track record of delivery to industry spanning over 25 years, with experience working with and licensing technologies to companies of all scales from SMEs to large multi-national organisations.
- CVSSP offers multiple routes for engagement, ranging from the longer term e.g. funded PhDs, to mid-term e.g. participation on EU or UK grant proposals, to shorter term outsourcing of research and development through KTP or consultancy.
- CVSSP is centrally located in the UK, with Guildford only 40 minutes from Waterloo and less than one hour from Gatwick, Heathrow and the Eurostar terminus.
- Engaging our PhD students in your research project can provide a high calibre recruitment channel into your organization.