Mr Onur Akkaya
PhD Research Student
Qualifications: BA, MA
Phone: Work: 01483 68 2795
Room no: 27 AD 00
- BA in Economics, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir, Turkey
- MA in Economics, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir, Turkey.
Year of Entry
Efficiency , Technological Change and Price-Cost Margin in Banking Sector
Onur’s main field of specialization is macroeconometrics and financial economics. His PhD research area is about efficiency methods in banking sector. He used these methods in manufacturing industry in last working paper.
Other areas of interest include international economics. His master thesis related exchange rate and liberalization policies relationships.
- An evaluation of effects of liberalization policies implemented often on foreign exchange rate (with Güner Polat) Download
- Long Run Profit Maximization in Turkish Manufacturing Sector (with Önder Hanedar, Elmas Yaldız and Özgül Bilici) Download
- How Have FDI Flows Effected to Current Account Balance: In Turkey Case (with Taner akçacı) Download
- Türkiye ve Türkiye’nin Dış Ticaret Partnerleri Arasındaki Yanlı J Eğrisi: 1990-2002 Dönemi İncelemesi.