The principles of HACCP for food manufacturing Level 3
- Wednesday 22 February 2017, 0930 to Friday 24 February 2017
- University of Surrey. Guildford. GU2 7AL
- Open to:
- The facilitator, Dr Miguel A Arranz OV MRCVS GMInstM RFoodSM RPFM MIFST, a registered assessor for this course, whose wealth of experience in the industry brings the subject matter to life and makes it applicable to the realities of day to day production.
- Admission price:
- £750 (VAT exempt) per person
Lunch & tea/coffee breaks
The course is Ofqual/FDQ approved and regulated. The certificate obtained is a recognised qualification in the UK.
It is ideal for those who are working in, or preparing to work in food manufacturing or in food supply chain supervisory roles, especially food business managers, quality and technical managers and auditors.
The successful delegate will be able to understand:
- The importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP based procedure
- How to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- How to implement HACCP based food safety management procedures
- How to evaluate HACCP based procedures
What is included in the price?
- Course: 2.0 days
- Assessment: 0.5 days. A multiple-choice exam provided by FDQ and approved by FDQ.
- Registration: onto the FDQ register
- Certificate: claimed for you (where appropriate)
Lunch & tea/coffee breaks are also included.
Reserve your place
Please direct any queries to: