MSDNAA- Instructions for FHMS Staff and Students
This service is available to all students in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. This page explains how to download FREE Microsoft Products for your personal computers from the DreamSpark Premium website (formerly Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance-MSDNAA).
How to Download Software
1. Visit the following website: http://e5.onthehub.com/d.ashx?s=ff0r8y2o00
2. Click on the "Sign In" link at the top of the page
3. If you are prompted for a User Name and Password, use your normal University User Name and Password. If these don't work, try putting SURREY\ in front of your username (follow this link for an example)
4. Once you're logged in, click on the Software button at the top of the web page.
5. Choose the software you wish to download
6. On the Product Details Screen, click the "Add to Cart" button.
7. Read the Student Use Guidelines, if you Agree, click the "I Agree" button.
8. Either "Continue Shopping" to select other packages, or click "Check Out" when you are done.
9. Enter your Name and email where prompted and click Next.
10. On the "Order Details" page, click on the Download links for the product(s) you have selected. This should provide you with a page with a Download link and a Serial number (if required).
Please be aware that MSDNAA packages are only available through download. IT Services cannot provide you with a DVD or CD of this software
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) is unfortunately not available through this scheme. Students can however purchase a copy at a discount rate of £45 until the 6th April 2013 from the website: http://fhms.it/office/ Staff should contact User Support.