Hospitality Entrepreneurs Society
The University of Surrey is one of the TOP universities for Hospitality and Tourism. For this reason, there was a decision to start a new society for all students interested in entrepreneurship within these industries. By being partners with Surrey Entrepreneurs Society, at the same time we concentrate on a particular aspect of business - hospitality.
The Society aims to provide all interested University of Surrey students with a specific knowledge in hospitality and tourism sectors, and to give a chance to find out more about the practical side of this highly interactive industry.
Our mission is to encourage and support student entrepreneurship within multiple contexts of commercial and social enterprise by providing inspiration, education and networking opportunities to contribute to shaping valuable entrepreneurial ventures within the hospitality sectors.
Join us today and tomorrow you will have a wonderful chance to meet highly passionate hospitality entrepreneurs who made their career in Guildford, Surrey or the UK as a whole! During our events you have a chance to be a part of:
- Entrepreneur Master Class Series
- Networking Events
- Practical Workshops
- Entrepreneurial Learning Journeys
- Entrepreneurial challenge
Our objectives are:
- To provide a conduit between students aspiring to be entrepreneurs and existing entrepreneurs within the hospitality sectors.
- To foster the creation and development of the skills, networks and confidence needed to contribute to the creation and development of innovation and new enterprise.
- To provide complimentary practice and professional based education to enhance that of relevance within the existing curricula.