At the Institute for Communication Systems (formerly the Centre for Communication Systems Research, CCSR), we offer a range of study options from Undergraduate to PhD research degrees.
Our institute is the largest academic research centre in the UK specialising in information and communication technology and you will be taught by leading experts in the field. We are proud of our excellent graduate employment record and strong postgraduate research community.
Our Telecommunications Systems degree is offered either as a BEng covering general aspects of electronic engineering in the first two years followed by a further year of specialised study in those areas relevant to Telecommunications;.or an MEng with further specialist telecommunications systems study. Both offer the option of a professional training year.
See the links below for more details:
- BEng/MEng Communication Systems
Postgraduate Taught (MSc)
- MSc Satellite Communications Engineering
- MSc RF and Microwave Systems Engineering
- MSc Communications Networks and Software
- MSc Mobile Communications Systems
- MSc Mobile and Satellite Communications
Postgraduate Research (PhD)
- We offer doctoral research programmes with research opportunities in several project areas.