- The 2005 Annual Book of ASTM Standards is located in our closed access off-site Journal store. This title can be requested online or in person at the Support Hub on level one of the Library & Learning Centre.
- ASTM standards are for reference use only and cannot be taken out of the Library. You may make a photocopy of relevant pages.
ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library
- The ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. The online library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
- Visit the British Standards Online (BSOL) to search for any BS or EN standard.
- You may view the full-text online and print out relevant pages subject to the BSI Copyright conditions. This requires your valid Athens Username and Password.
- Search the International Electrotechnical Commission databases for standards, projects and working documents.
- The Catalogue of IEEE Standards
- ITU-T Recommendations
- There is often a British Standards equivalent for ISO Standards. Search on the BSOL web site, entering the ISO number. e.g. ISO 527-2 has a BS number BS EN ISO 527-2.
- If you do not find the standard you want, you can search on the ISO web site.