• 315 comments were received in Semester 1. This was 14% more than we received this time last year. 150 of these were from the ‘Wish Upon a Star’ Christmas campaign
• Of the comments received, 78% were made anonymously.
• 34% of comments were made digitally – via email, social media, or text message.
• The Library environment was the category which received the most positive comments in Semester 1, with Level 4 improvements and Library+ popular amongst students.
• Our biggest area for complaint during Semester 1 was also about the Library environment with issues of most concern being temperature and student behaviour.
• We received the most suggestions for improvement in the following areas: Library environment (52%), Study Space (29%) and IT (11%).