Dr Claudia Wulff
Qualifications: Diploma (Berlin), PhD (Berlin)
Phone: Work: 01483 68 2630
Room no: 10 AA 04
- Dynamical Systems with Symmetry
- Hamiltonian systems
- Numerics of Dynamical Systems
- Nonlinear PDEs and Pattern Formation
- Editor of SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems (2013-2019)
- Member of UK Network in Applied Geometric Mechanics
* (2007-2009) EPSRC grant "Symmetric Hamiltonian systems: bifurcation theory and numerics", 178000 pounds, research fellow Dr. Frank Schilder
* (2007-2008) Leverhulme fellowship "Exponential error estimates for Hamiltonian PDEs and their discretizations", 30000 pounds
Details can be found here.
In the academic year 2015/16 I teach
- Stochastic Processes MAT2003. All information about this module can be found on SurreyLearn.
- First year tutorials, see your personal timetable for the times and dates.