Welcome to the Surrey MBA
We give our students a thorough grounding in current theoretical thinking as well as developing their practical skills, giving you and your organisation an advantage in the increasingly fast paced business world.
The Surrey MBA gives you:
- A doubly accredited, internationally recognised MBA
- High quality teaching staff in a Business School and University with an excellent academic reputation
- Career development support
- Practical skills you can apply straight away as you can read in our case study Rugby and reconciliation in Rwanda
- International study options
- Teaching informed by close links with business and industry
- Flexible study options whether you are learning full time or part-time with twenty four hour access to our campus library and online learning support.
- Optional modules to help you tailor your MBA
- NEW Mentoring Scheme to complement academic expertise with real-world experience and provide support throughout your studies.
Surrey's Executive MBA is a transformational experience, both personally and professionally. It equips you with the skills, knowledge and networks to propel your career - wherever you decide to take it.
The programme format has been specifically designed to help you balance a demanding career and personal commitments with a 20-month period of intensive study and professional development.
Bursaries and Scholarships
We want to make sure that everyone who is eligible for the Surrey MBA has the opportunity to study with us. A number of bursaries are available for both the full-time and Executive MBA courses.