The Sunday Times Good University Guide ranks The Surrey Business School in the top 15 for our management programmes and the National Student Survey places us in the top 20 for student satisfaction.
Surrey Business School is a centre for entrepreneurship. We provide an education that combines academic rigour with practical experience, taking pride in the high quality of our research, teaching and the employability of our graduates.
Located in the UK’s most dynamic regional economy thirty miles from London, we draw on our links with leading-edge businesses, from major international corporations to innovative start-up companies, ensuring our graduates acquire the knowledge and skills employers value.
- 21 March 2013 - Driving Force for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 21 March 2013 - Squeezing the Economic Lemon Dry: Another No Growth Budget
- 14 March 2013 - Do the right thing
- 14 February 2013 - EGOS elects Professor Mike Geppert
- 24 January 2013 - Responding to the UK Government Digital Strategy
- 27 November 2012 - Raising a Toast to Local Enterprise
- 9 November 2012 - SBS Executive Education Programme in Accounting and Finance
- 8 November 2012 - Business and Management Postgraduate Research Studentships