International Business and Sustainable Systems
Welcome to the International Business and Sustainable Systems Group at Surrey. We conduct research into internationalization and strategic and organisational change processes, both in domestic and internationally operating firms. Our members are founders of the Research Centre for Comparative Studies on Organizational Learning in International Settings (COLIS), the Business Clusters, Networks & Economic Development (BCNED) group and the Centre for Trust Research (CTR). Details of the group's research papers, journal contributions, conference presentations and publications can be found on our staff profiles.
- 21 February 2012 - Professor Bachmann guest editor for Organization Studies special issue
- 16 February 2012 - Professor Bachmann on lecturing tour in China
- 15 February 2012 - Group members presenting papers at 2012 LAEMOS conference
- 15 February 2012 - Group members convening at the 28th EGOS Colloquium
- 15 February 2012 - Dr Saka-Helmout panellist at the AIB-UKI Conference 2012