Booking an appointment
- Complete the appointment booking form.
- Be clear within the form about what type of appointment you wish and what you want to discuss. This will help us allocate your query to the correct member of the team.
- Please be aware that we are now entering our busiest appointment period so waiting times are expected and we might not be able to match your preferred times and days. Please note: our workshops may address the nature of your request. Plus we have drop-ins every weekday until the Christmas closure period.
View the guide to making the most of your appointment.
Types of appointment
- Face-to-face is the preferred method
- Groups with the same request*
- Skype/Zoom call is by request
Please note that, while we offer assistance with a range of topics, we do not offer a proof-reading or ‘checking’ facility. See the guiding principles (PDF).
We do provide support on helping you develop your academic writing and research skills. For appointments, face-to-face is the preferred method of delivery in order to get the most out of the session. We do recognise that this is not always possible therefore Zoom, telephone or email appointments can be made available.
Should we be unable to offer you an appointment at your preferred time, we may be able to answer your query at one of our drop-ins.
*Group tutorials can be booked by one member of the group. Please state within the booking form how many people are in your group.