Band A: budget single rooms
Our Band A accommodation consists of budget rooms at Hazel Farm.
Band A budget rooms overview
What to expect
- All flats with Band A rooms are self-catered with a shared kitchen in each flat.
- We offer accommodation to suit different lifestyle choices including single-sex, quiet or alcohol-free flats.
- All communal areas and bedrooms are non-smoking.
- All fees include: heating, water, electricity, broadband, cleaning of communal areas, waste and recycling collection, contents insurance, security, maintenance and welfare support.
- All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes.
- All kitchens are equipped with cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
Band A rooms are located at Hazel Farm in purpose-built, two-storey student housing. There are typically seven rooms in each house with a kitchen, shower and two toilets.
- Facilities: Hazel Farm has its own launderettes and common rooms.
- Parking: Residents can access a limited number of parking spaces, which are for residents only. Your permit would not allow you to park on the Stag Hill campus.
- Location: Located three miles from the Stag Hill campus, which gives it a unique community feel within a residential area of Guildford.
- Transport: All Hazel Farm residents are eligible for a subsidised Stagecoach bus pass, giving access to all local routes and there are storage facilities for bicycles.