Retired staff network
The University has a large and active community of retired staff and we value our long-lasting links with you. Please take the time to update your details so we can continue to offer you news and benefits.
Keep in touch
Did you know that as a retired member of staff you have access to a range of benefits?
We’ve partnered with Perks at Work to offer retired staff a range of high-street discounts. From half-price cinema deals to travel offers. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to provide you with a ‘company code’ and details of how to register.
From astronomy evenings to chamber choir concerts, the University hosts a wide range of free and discounted events on campus that you are very welcome to attend.
Visit the University’s events calendar to book.
Free library membership
You can borrow up to four items (per card) for one week and used printed reference material, periodicals and photocopying facilities in the Library. Further details can be on the library membership web page.
Aside from these fantastic offers, you’ll also receive Forever Surrey, our annual magazine that offers an insight into some of biggest stories of the year across the University, and our regular e-news updates.
Please take the time to tell us about your connections to the University and how you would like to hear from us by completing our short survey. Completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw to win lunch for 2 at Lakeside Restaurant on campus.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- To win: 3 course lunch for 2 at The University of Surrey Lakeside Restaurant (worth approximately £40)
- To enter this competition, complete the online survey
- This competition is only open to University of Surrey retired staff (excluding current employees of the University)
- One entry per person only
- The closing date for completing the survey is 14 January 2018
- No purchase necessary
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative in any circumstances
- Lunch to be selected from Lakeside Restaurant set menu
- Drinks are excluded from the prize
- The draw will take place within 28 days of the closing date. The draw will determine the winner of the prize and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner of the competition will be notified within 28 days of the draw date in writing or by telephone. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending an email email@example.com
- The University reserves the right to alter, amend or otherwise change the terms of the competition in the interest of the participant without prior notification.
- The promoter: The University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH.