Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
10 Years of Shaping the Future
Browse our current research, celebrated at our tenth anniversary Open Day.
- Carbon nanotube research could enable lighter, faster electric motors
- ATI scientists design improved solar cells using light trapping nanotechnology
- Surrey hosts Quantum Technologies Winter School
- Surrey wins Leverhulme Trust funding for X-ray project
- Special issue of Journal of Nanomaterials to be co-edited by Prof. Ravi Silva
- Spotlight on Surrey’s close engagement with Asia
- PhD positions
- Undergraduate research into quantum computing published by National Instruments