Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
- Surrey EngD student wins prestigious Royal Commission 1851 Fellowship
- China collaboration leads to new solar cell research
- ATI researchers solve nano devices’ hysteresis challenge
- New EPSRC grant on lightweight conductors awarded to the ATI
- Congratulations to Ranga Malaviarachchige
- Paper in Nature Scientific Reports
- Congratulations to Keyur Gandhi
- Grant awarded to Dr Florescu for research into Hyperuniform Disordered Photonic Materials