Find out more about our staff and advisory board members.
Our advisory board serves to ensure that we are able to generate policy impact from our research. Members offer us strategic advice and meet formally to receive our annual report.
We have the support of several leading members of the policy community. Our board members are currently:
- Paul Adamson OBE, Publisher, E! Sharp magazine
- Dr Martyn Bond, UK Press Correspondent of the Council of Europe, Senior Fellow, The Salzburg Seminar in Global Studies
- Dr Liza Burdett, Senior Research Analyst, Foreign Office
- Dr Joanna Legg, Research Analyst, Foreign Office
- Dr Michael Shackleton, Former Head of the European Parliament Office in London
- Tom Spencer, Executive Director, European Centre for Public Affairs, and former MEP for Surrey
- Sir Stephen Wall GCMG LVO, Former UK Permanent Representative to the EU.