Mr Guo Yu
Research Student, NICE
Qualifications: BS (Xiangtan University, 2012), MEng (Xiangtan University, 2015)
Guo obtained his BS degree in Information and Computing Science in 2012 and his MEng degree in Computer Technology in 2015, both from the Xiangtan University, China. He joined the Department of Computer Science of the University of Surrey as a PhD student in October 2016. His principal supervisor is Prof Yaochu Jin and secondary supervisor is Dr Clive Cheong Took. His research topic is Cooperative Pareto set exploration and preference Learning for Decision Making in High Dimensional Solution Space.
- Evolutionary Computation
- Preference Modeling
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Guo Y, Zheng J, Li X. An improved performance metric for multiobjective evolutionary algorithms with user preferences, 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), IEEE, 2015: 908-915.
- Guo Yu, Jinhua Zheng, Ruimin Shen and Miqing Li. Decomposing the user-preference in multiobjective optimization. Soft Computing, 2015: 1-17.
- Jinhua Zheng, Guo Yu, Yue Jia. Research of MOEA/D Based on Preference Information and Alternate Weight to Solve the Reference Point Effect on Algorithms, Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2016, 44(1): 67-76 (DOI: 10.3969/j. issn. 0372-2112.2016.01.011)
- Hu J, Yu G, Zheng J, et al. A preference-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm using preference selection radius. Soft Computing, 2016: 1-27.
- Zheng J, Yu G, Zhu Q, et al. On decomposition methods in interactive user-preference based optimization. Applied Soft Computing, 2016.