Dr Handing Wang
Qualifications: PhD (Xidian University, China, 2015), MIEEE
Handing received her BE and PhD degrees from the Xidian University, Xi'an, China, in 2010 and 2015, respectively. She visited the University of Birmingham, UK, in 2012. Since September 2015, she has been a Research Fellow of the Department of Computer Science, working on the EPSRC project "Data driven surrogate-assisted evolutionary fluid dynamic optimisation" with Prof Yaochu Jin.
Nature-inspired computation, multi-objective optimization, and real-world problems
- Handing Wang, Yaochu Jin, John Dohert, A Generic Test Suite for Evolutionary Multi-Fidelity Optimization, Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on, Accepted.
- Ye Tian, Handing Wang, Xingyi Zhang, Yaochu Jin, Effectiveness and Efficiency of Non-Dominated Sorting for Evolutionary Multi- and Many-Objective Optimization, Complex & Intelligent Systems, vol.3, no.4, pp.247-263, 2017.
- Handing Wang, Markus Olhofer, Yaochu Jin, A Mini-Review on Preference Modeling and Articulation in Multi-Objective Optimization: Current Status and Challenges, Complex & Intelligent Systems, vol.3, no.4, pp.233-245, 2017.
- Handing Wang, Yaochu Jin, John Dohert, Committee-based Active Learning for Surrogate-Assisted Particle Swarm Optimization of Expensive Problems, Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol.47, no.9, pp.2664-2677, 2017.
- Handing Wang, Yaochu Jin, Xin Yao, Diversity Assessment in Many-Objective Optimization, Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol.47, no.6, pp.1510-1522, 2017. Code
- Handing Wang, Shan He, Xin Yao, Nadir Point Estimation for Many-Objective Optimization Problems Based on Emphasized Critical Regions, Soft Computing, vol.21, no.9, pp.2283-2295, 2017.
- Handing Wang, Yaochu Jin, Jan O Jansen, Data-Driven Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization with Application to Trauma System, Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Transactions on, vol.20, no.6, pp.939-952, 2016.
- Handing Wang, Qingfu Zhang, Licheng Jiao, Xin Yao, Regularity Model for Noisy Multiobjective Optimization, Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol.46, no.9, pp.1997-2009, 2016.
- Jan O Jansen, Jonathan J Morrison, Handing Wang, Shan He, Robin Lawrenson, James D Hutchison, Marion K Campbell. Access to Specialist Care: Optimizing the Geographical Configuration of Trauma Systems, Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, vol.79, no.5, pp.756-765, 2015.
- Handing Wang, Xin Yao, Objective Reduction Based on Nonlinear Correlation Information Entropy, Soft Computing, vol.20, no.6, pp.2393-2407, 2016.
- Jan O Jansen, Jonathan J Morrison, Handing Wang, Shan He, Robin Lawrenson, Marion K Campbell, David R Green. Feasibility and utility of population-level geospatial injury profiling: prospective, national cohort study. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, vol.78, no.5, pp.962-969, 2015.
- Handing Wang, Licheng Jiao, Xin Yao, Two_Arch2: An Improved Two-Archive Algorithm for Many-Objective Optimization, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol.19, no.4, pp.524-541, 2015.
- Handing Wang, Licheng Jiao, Ronghua Shang, Shan He, Fang Liu, A Memetic Optimization Strategy Based on Dimension Reduction in Decision Space, Evolutionary Computation, vol.23, no.1, pp.69-101, 2015.
- Jan O Jansen, Jonathan J Morrison, Handing Wang, Robin Lawrenson, Gerry Egan, Shan He, Marion K Campbell. Optimizing Trauma System Design: The GEOS (Geospatial Evaluation of Systems of Trauma Care) Approach. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, vol.76, no.4, pp.1035-1040, 2014.
- Handing Wang, Xin Yao, Corner Sort for Pareto-Based Many-Objective Optimization, Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol.44, no.1, pp.92-102, 2014.
- Licheng Jiao, Handing Wang, Ronghua Shang, Fang Liu, A Co-evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization Algorithm Based on Direction Vectors, Information Sciences, vol.228, pp.90-112, 2013.
- Esther Andrés, Daniel González, Mario Martin, Emiliano Iuliano, Davide Cinquegrana, Gerald Carrier, Jacques Peter, DidierBailly, OlivierAmoignon, PetrDvorak, DavidFunes, PerWeinerfelt, LeopoldoCarro, SanchoSalcedo, YaochuJin, John Doherty, Handing Wang, GARTEUR AD/AG-52: Surrogate-based global optimization methods in preliminary aerodynamic design, EUROGEN, 2017.
- Handing Wang, Yaochu Jin, Efficient Nonlinear Correlation Detection for Decomposed Search in Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC'2017), 2017
- Handing Wang, Uncertainty in Surrogate Models, presented at the Proceedings of the 2016 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (Gecco'16 Companion), 2016.