Your health

There is an NHS Medical Practice (Guildowns), located in the Health Centre, University Court. We recommend all students register with a GP here as soon as possible after starting University, so that they have easy access to all local NHS services. This is especially important if you are not a UK resident.

The Royal Surrey County Hospital is located very close to the university, and includes an Accident & Emergency department, which is open 24 hours a day for Medical Emergencies (including emergencies relating to Mental Health).