Learn on the job
An apprenticeship is a job that combines on-the-job training with a relevant course of study. Degree apprenticeships are a great way for you to learn new skills for your industry.
Why choose Surrey?
- We are one of the few research intensive universities to offer the majority of our apprenticeships through a blend of virtual online and face-to-face learning, meaning you can complete an apprenticeship with us no matter where you are based in England.
- We received a Gold award in the UK’s first ever Teaching Excellence Framework for consistently providing outstanding teaching and outcomes for our students.
- We’ve been ranked 1st in the UK and 7th globally by QS World Employability Rankings 2019 for work placements and research partnerships with employers.
- We are home to internationally-distinguished academics, flexible blended learning, and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Our location is well-connected to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and central London is just a 34-minute train journey away.