Before applying for a Degree Apprenticeship, you should be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions or statements:
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you currently employed or do you have confirmation of an offer of employment?
- Is the degree apprenticeship you are interested in relevant to your current job role?
- Is your employer able to support you throughout the duration of the degree apprenticeship?
- Is your employer able to fund the degree apprenticeship?
- Do you spend at least 50 per cent of your working hours in England?
- You are not in full-time education.
- Do you have the right to work for the full duration of your apprenticeship including the end-point assessment (EPA)?
- Do you have relevant eligible residency status?
- Do you meet the entry requirements for the degree apprenticeship programme you are interested in?
- You do not hold a degree that is similar to the degree apprenticeship you are interested in
If you have any further questions regarding eligibility, please contact: email@example.com
*(zero-hour contracts and fixed-term contracts may also be considered)
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the eligibility criteria please ask your employer to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details about how to apply will be provided once initial contact is made.