Courses and consultancy
11 November 2016, 20th June 2017 | 10:00 – 16:00
Professor David Frohlich
A one-day course to introduce a new participatory design methodology for the re-design of product or service concepts presented in focus group settings.
The re-design methodology was developed to engage older people in the design of technologies with which they are not familiar. As such, the course will be useful to market researchers, designers and social science researchers attempting to engage a wide range of research participants in creative design discussions. The method provides an accessible way in which to introduce and frame group design activity and gain a new level of insight into customer values and needs.
This is now part of the Market Research Society CPD programme.
Custom consultancy in the user experience (UX) area is available from members of the Centre at competitive rates. This includes the following services:
- Literature reviews - understand and apply the very latest academic work to a business problem
- Report writing and publication - document a research investigation for internal or external audiences
- Product or service uptake investigation - understand how previous products have been used in the market
- Design ethnography - understand a work or life domain as a basis for generating new technology concepts
- Conceptual design workshops - generate new product or service concepts from research insights
- Focus groups - get customer feedback on new product or service concepts
- Focusgroup+ - challenge potential customers to re-design your product or service concepts
- IP generation - consolidate your intellectual property in patent applications
Enqiries to David Frohlich: email@example.com