What do Surrey graduates do?
We will contact you in the next 15 months to take the Graduate Outcomes Survey.
Complete your Graduate Outcomes survey and help future Surrey students
- Graduate Outcomes is a national survey capturing information about the activities and perspectives of graduates
- You will be contacted 15 months after finishing your studies
- Your responses will help current and future students gain an insight into career destinations and development
- You will be helping Surrey to evaluate and promote our courses
- You will receive an email inviting you to complete the survey online and may be contacted by phone
All information is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and reported anonymously
More online resources: HESA
"Some of my best memories of my time at Surrey are from meeting new people and taking part in numerous societies over the course of my…