Attend a fair
Raise awareness of your brand and meet a large pool of talented students by attending a careers fair at timely points in your recruitment cycle.
Typical student attendance at the Autumn Careers and Placements Fair is between 1500 and 2500 and at the Summer Recruitment Fair, between 500-800.
Our Summer Recruitment Fair in May of each year is the ideal opportunity for your organisation to reach our final-year students looking for imminent graduate opportunities.
Our next Summer Recruitment Fair will be held in May 2019
To find out how to reserve a stand, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1483 683866.
The Autumn Careers and Placements Fair takes place in October to promote your graduate and placement opportunities for the following Summer/Autumn.
Our next Autumn fair will be held on Wednesday 10th October 2018.
To register your interest in reserving a stand, email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1483 683866.
- A stand (3m x 2m) in our marquee on the University campus
- Entry into our fair guide
- Entry on our website with links to your website
- Campus-wide advertising of the event
- A poster board provided on request
- Table with cloth and two chairs
- Power available on first come first served basis
- Parking for one car
- Packed lunches for all exhibitors
- Refreshments throughout the day: tea, coffee, water and biscuits.
We host our Part Time Work and Internship Fair at the University of Surrey in October of each year.
Our next Part Time Work and Internship fair will be held on Wednesday 24th October 2018.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students from all disciplines will have the opportunity to meet a variety of employers. They will offer challenging work experience and summer internships and paid part-time, temporary and/or seasonal work.
If you would like to register your interest for a stand at this fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1483 683866.