Santander Internship Scheme
Santander Internship Programme helps Surrey students and graduates to gain work experience within a small or medium enterprise. Students can undertake paid internships between 1 and 10 weeks duration, on a full-time or part-time basis (depending on the needs of the SME). Students are paid £300 per week.
Benefits to you
- Gain work experience within a small or medium enterprise
- Get paid while demonstrating your skills and creativity
- Enhance your employability and CV
- Input to projects and business development.
- You have to be current student or graduate from the University of Surrey to take part in this scheme
- Once you have completed an internship with an SME, you cannot apply for another part or fully funded internship with the same SME.
- Express your interest by email
- We will contact you when with relevant schemes as they come through
- Follow the application process, specified in each job advert
- Complete short feedback form after your internship has ended.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Santander Internship Programme, please contact Employer Engagement team on +44 (0)1483 683866 or email us.