Santander Internship Scheme
Santander SME Internship Programme helps Surrey students and graduates to gain work experience within a small or medium enterprise. Students can undertake paid internships between 4 and 10 weeks in duration, on a full-time or part-time basis (depending on the needs of the SME). Students are paid £306.25 per week (£357 in Greater London).
Benefits to you
Gain practical experience of the workplace and develop professional skills, which will help you stand out in the selection process.
Get paid while demonstrating your skills and creativity.
- Enhance your employability and CV.
Use as a way into an organisation - employers increasingly recruit graduates from their pool of interns.
- Input to projects and business development.
- You have to be current student or graduate from the University of Surrey to take part in this programme
- Once you have completed an internship with an SME, you cannot apply for another part or fully funded internship with the same SME.
- Express your interest by registering on Surrey Pathfinder
- We will contact you with the relevant opportunities as they come through
- Follow the application process, specified in each job advert
- Complete short feedback form after your internship has ended.
- You will be also invited to follow Santander showcase page and join exclusive Fellows group on LinkedIn. You’ll be able to connect with likeminded individuals and share stories of how the funding has had an impact on you directly.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Santander Internship Programme, please contact Employer Engagement team on +44 (0)1483 683866 or email us.