9am - 6pm
Tuesday 1 September - Friday 4 September 2020
15th International conference on Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (MIOMD)
The conference aims to bring together scientists and engineers from across the world to discuss recent progress and future trends in infrared optoelectronics materials and devices.
Rooms 1 - 4
University of Surrey
A wide range of topics including the following will be covered:
- Infrared optoelectronic materials development, growth, and characterization
- Infrared optoelectronic devices, components, and systems
- Infrared emitters and detectors
- Interband and intersubband materials and devices
- Novel architectures based on new materials and low-dimensional structures
- Non-linear infrared optoelectronics
- THz materials and devices.