9am - 6pm
Tuesday 31 August - Friday 3 September 2021
15th International conference on Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (MIOMD)
PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED FROM 1 - 4 SEPTEMBER 2020 until 31 AUGUST - 3 SEPTEMBER 2021.
Rooms 1 - 4
University of Surrey
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and following the latest advice from the government relating to large gatherings, we have taken the decision to postpone this event until 31 August - 3 September 2021. Further details will follow.
A wide range of topics including the following will be covered:
- Infrared optoelectronic materials development, growth, and characterization
- Infrared optoelectronic devices, components, and systems
- Infrared emitters and detectors
- Interband and intersubband materials and devices
- Novel architectures based on new materials and low-dimensional structures
- Non-linear infrared optoelectronics
- THz materials and devices.