Help us build our alumni community
This summer we launch our interactive alumni community – the Surrey Alumni Hub – and we are looking for volunteers to help test drive the site.
The Hub is a great platform that makes you a part of a new alumni directory, connects you with fellow graduates, and provides mentoring support, job vacancies, discussion forums, news and events. We’re looking for helpers to test out the Hub and also for graduates interested in running country groups and getting the conversation underway!
It is very easy to register – you can complete a simple registration form manually, or connect via your Facebook or LinkedIn account, making registration and updating your profile information incredibly easy. To create your own profile and access the benefits, please register at https://surrey.vineup.com or for more information email email@example.com
Features at a glance:
• Directory – see and be seen by fellow graduates. Network, socialise, make new connections.
• Events – find out about talks, receptions, careers events and socials.
• Forums - join groups based on your country, subject of study, interests and more.
• Resources – access the University vacancy service and view graduate jobs, find a mentor and track your progress with your mentoring timeline.
• Reunions – advertise your own reunions and make contact with former classmates.
• Opportunities – view the latest volunteering openings, plan your own events and advertise public speaking engagements.
• News – keep up to date with University and alumni news and read our magazine and e-newsletters.