Postgraduate taught 2018 entry scholarships
There are a number of scholarships available to postgraduate taught students:
- Asylum Seeker Bursary
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) Bursary
- Nuclear Science Scholarships
- Surrey International Scholarship for Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence
- The Braithwaite Family Foundation Scholarship for Medical Physics
- Women in Business Scholarship
Postgraduate study discount for Surrey graduates
If you are a fully self-funded UK, EU or international student who has studied for an undergraduate degree at the University of Surrey campus in Guildford, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on our taught postgraduate masters programme fees. Find out more.
- Chevening Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- High Performance Athlete Support Scheme (HPASS)
- Marshall Scholarships
- The OR Society Scholarship
- Scholarship for Pioneers of Tomorrow
Support from educational trusts and charities
Limited financial assistance may also be available from educational trusts and charities. Find out more.
Other sources of information
Further information on postgraduate taught study in the UK is available from the British Council.