Postgraduate taught 2018 entry scholarships
There are a number of scholarships available to postgraduate taught students:
- Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence (for law, business, economics, hospitality and tourism courses)
- Surrey International Scholarship for Engineering and Physical Sciences (for courses within our Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences)
- Nuclear Science Scholarship (for courses in nuclear science and radiation protection)
- The Braithwaite Family Foundation Scholarship for Medical Physics (for MSc Medial Physics)
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) Bursary (for MSc Information Security)
- Asylum Seeker Bursary
Postgraduate study discount for Surrey graduates
If you are a fully self-funded UK, EU or international student who has studied for an undergraduate degree at the University of Surrey campus in Guildford, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on our taught postgraduate masters programme fees. Find out more.
- Chevening Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- High Performance Athlete Support Scheme (HPASS)
- Marshall Scholarships
- The OR Society Scholarship
- Scholarship for Pioneers of Tomorrow
Support from educational trusts and charities
Limited financial assistance may also be available from educational trusts and charities. Find out more.
Other sources of information
Further information on postgraduate taught study in the UK is available from the British Council.