Santander Diversity Award 2020 entry
The Santander Diversity Award aims to support undergraduate Black African or Caribbean Home/UK students starting their first full time undergraduate degree at university. The award aims to provide additional support that might be needed to ensure you achieve your full potential.
About the Santander Diversity Award 2020 entry
The award will provide £2,000 to eligible Black African or Caribbean home/UK students starting their first undergraduate programme in 2020/21. The award can be received in addition to other University scholarships or any other bursary, prize and awards if eligible. The award will be given to 10 successful applicants.
Eligibility criteria for the Santander Diversity Award 2020 entry
- Candidates should meet one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Black African and White, Black Caribbean and White; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Applicants must be undertaking year one (level 4) of their undergraduate degree in the 2020/21
- Your household income must be between £25,000 and £30,000
- You must be a UK/Home student
- You must have applied to Student Finance (England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland) for a loan and must also make sure that you and your parent/guardian have given your consent to share the information with the University.
How to apply for the Santander Diversity Award 2020 entry
The shcolarship application form must be completed and submitted by the deadline date (15 January 2021).
Successful applicants will be notified of their entitlement to the award by 08 February 2021.