Southern Grove Accommodation Bursaries 2021 entry
Southern Grove, a leading property developer with portfolio throughout the UK and globally, to fund 2 new accommodation bursaries within their Stoke Park Student Accommodation here in Guildford.
About the Southern Grove Accommodation Bursaries 2021 entry
Southern Grove will provide 2 Accommodation bursaries equivalent in value to £25,000 for each student. The bursaries provide 51 weeks of accommodation in one of their en-suite rooms in their Stoke Park development. The accommodation period runs from 1 September through to the end of August as a maximum, (allowing time for change over at the end of the period ready for the next bursary). The 2 places available are:
- 1 place for any University of Surrey student from any course (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- 1 specifically for a student from Guildford School of Acting (GSA).
Eligibility criteria for the Southern Grove Accommodation Bursaries 2021 entry
To be considered for this bursary you must:
- Have firmly accepted a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Surrey or GSA.
- Be UK home domiciled.
- Preference will be given to student who identify as LGBTQi+
- Or who are estranged from their parents
- Or who are registered carers for any member of their family
- Applicants from a household income of £35k or less will be prioritised for the scholarship.
How to apply for the Southern Grove Accommodation Bursaries 2021 entry
The deadline for applications for this award is 31 August 2021. The successful applicants will be notified of their entitlement by 4 October 2021.
Please submit completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.