Surrey/ICE Scholarship 2018 entry
You could benefit from £1,750 to support your studies, salaried training in every year of your programme, plus fast track education combining academic and industrial experience to enhance your career potential.
About the Surrey/ICE Scholarship 2018 entry
The scheme matches students with a suitable company mid way through their first year. The company will be responsible for their practical training throughout the course and will fund the scholarship. In return, students will spend a paid period training with them over the summer vacation at the end of each academic year.
Our sponsors cover a wide range of civil engineering interests and each company is carefully matched with students based on the student's interests.
The scholarship is open to students who can demonstrate a real interest and enthusiasm for civil engineering, and who appreciate the benefits of integrated academic and industrial training.
Eligibility criteria for the Surrey/ICE Scholarship 2018 entry
All students interested in studying MEng or BEng Civil Engineering at Surrey can apply for the scholarship.
How to apply for the Surrey/ICE Scholarship 2018 entry
Students should first apply to study at Surrey and then apply for the scholarship online or at an applicant day. If successful, students will then be invited to interviews. Interviews are held in London at the start of April and notification is given the following week. All offers of scholarship are conditional to you joining one of the undergraduate Civil Engineering programmes at Surrey.
The following applies to applicants starting at University of Surrey in October 2018:
- The application is now open (apply for the scholarship online)
- The deadline for the online application is Tuesday 20 March 2018
- A shortlist will be made which will be announced four days after the deadline of the application
- Candidates shortlisted will be invited to attend an interview in Central London on 5 April 2018. Candidates will be expected to attend this day event. If the candidate is not able to attend due to legitimate reasons, please contact the Scholarship Co-ordinator
- The outcome from the interview day in April will be released the day after the interview