In the community

Talk to us

Get in contact with us:


If you have a complaint about any of our services or about a member of our community you can address this initially with one of our Public Engagement Managers, Kate Bailey or Ross Kelway, by email: or call 01483 686848. All complaints are taken seriously and will be addressed with the relevant university department.

General questions and queries

If you can’t find what you are looking, on our site, get in touch with one of our Public Engagement Managers, Kate Bailey or Ross Kelway, by email or call 01483 686848.


If you need to report an emergency situation involving the university or one of our students, staff or visitors, you can do this by calling our security team 24 hours a day on 01483 683333.

If the situation is not an emergency, but is of serious concern requiring an immediate response and out of office hours or at a weekend you can call our security operations control room on 01483 682002.

Community Reps Scheme

The Students’ Union operates a volunteer led Community Reps scheme, with the aim of improving the communication between University students and local residents.

Currently there are 11 volunteer Community Reps working with students and local residents in areas such as Park Barn, Onslow and Stoke, with new locations being added as the scheme grows.

For more information on the Scheme, get in touch with the Students Union VP Community at