Find a property
Where to start when looking for a property
Before you start looking:
With so many letting agencies to choose from, we encourage all students to ensure they have done sufficient research about what these agencies offer.
- UK-based, employed guarantor is required for all tenants (unless paying up front)
- Guarantors are joint & severally liable
- 6-12 months’ rent in advance in the absence of a UK-based guarantor
- The University is launching a guarantor scheme for students. More information on how to access this service will be provided in February 2022.
- First month’s rent
- 5 weeks rent as a security deposit
- Holding deposit equal to one weeks rent per property, deducted from first months rent.