Find a property
Search for properties online and find out which lettings agencies we work with.
USL advertise all available accommodation on the USL Facebook group and Studentpad. These websites gives you the ability to communicate with other students that may have a room available or you can post a message with your requirements so others can contact you.
Before you start looking:
- Gather your references (this is the main reason students lose out on properties)
- Understand recent right to rent legislation
- View our flowchart so that you know what to expect
With so many letting agencies to choose from, we encourage all students to ensure they have done sufficient research about what these agencies offer.
Agencies will charge a wide range of fees which varies from each agent and also have different requirements for you to pass their referencing process. Ensure you are clear about this before paying any monies or signing any application forms or tenancy agreements.
Letting agents we work with
With our commitment to providing a fair deal for students, USL work in partnership with the following letting agencies. These agencies have proven to treat students fairly and conduct their lettings operations in a transparent and honest manner.
We advise students searching for accommodation to consider properties with these letting agents in the first instance:
01483 455990 / firstname.lastname@example.org
01483 458 338 / email@example.com
01483 457 000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gascoigne Pees
01483 300 336 / email@example.com
01483 339 977 / firstname.lastname@example.org
01483 573 483 / email@example.com
- UK-based, employed guarantor is required for all tenants. (unless paying up front)
- Guarantors are joint & severally liable.
- 6-12 months’ rent in advance in the absence of a UK-based guarantor
- First month’s rent
- 5 weeks rent as a security deposit.
- Holding deposit equal to one weeks rent per property, deducted from first months rent.