Library Customer Charter
Library and Learning Support Services supports the University’s vision in the following ways:
- Identifying and providing the information and resources required by students and staff
- Working in liaison with academic colleagues
- Developing the virtual infrastructure and physical environment to encourage creative and independent thinking and working by students and researchers in accordance with our core values.
How the Library will follow the Charter
- High quality services and information resources to support your learning and research
- A safe, accessible and welcoming environment, conducive to different types of study and research
- Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff who will help you to use the Library and its resources
- Awareness and assistance for users with special needs
- Consideration of your feedback and suggestions to help us improve your learning and research experience.
How you will follow the Charter
- Treat fellow students and staff with politeness and respect
- Handle library materials and resources with care
- Carry your university campus card with you at all times to access the Library and its resources
- Be considerate of the needs of others and help maintain an environment conducive to learning and research
- Read and follow library and IT regulations.