Fees and funding
At Surrey, we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive real value for the investment you make in an MBA – full information about fees can be found below. You can also learn more about our range of scholarships and funding opportunities.
MBA fees for 2018 entry
Full time MBA: £24,000
A minimum deposit of £2,000 is required prior to enrolment and the remaining amount is divided equally and paid over two equal instalments of £11,000 in October and January.
Executive MBA: £24,000
A minimum deposit of £2,000 is required prior to enrolment and the remaining amount is divided and paid over four instalments across the two years:
- £2000 pre-payment/deposit
- £5000 due in October as detailed on invoice (10 days after the invoice date)
- £5000 due in January.
- £6000 due in October as detailed on invoice
- £6000 due in January.
What’s included in your fees
As well as the MBA programme itself, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Course materials (excluding text books)
- Online learning support through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Membership of the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Membership of the University of Surrey Library and Learning Centre and access to all campus facilities
- Discounted membership of Surrey Sports Park.
Full-time MBA students will need to budget for accommodation, food, travel and other day-to-day living expenses.
Executive MBA students may want to consider purchasing overnight accommodation for the teaching weekends, Surrey Business School have preferential rates for students wishing to do so, please contact email@example.com for more information.