Publications and presentations
- C. Husmann, P. C. Nikolaou and K. Nikitopoulos, "Reduced Latency ML Polar Decoding via Multiple Sphere-Decoding Tree Searches," in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2017 (Early Access).
- K. Nikitopoulos, D. Chatzipanagiotis, C. Jayawardena and R. Tafazolli, "MultiSphere: Massively Parallel Tree Search for Large Sphere Decoders," in IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Washington, DC, 2016, pp. 1-6.
- C. Husmann, G. Georgis, K. Nikitopoulos and K. Jamieson, "FlexCore: Massively Parallel and Flexible Processing for Large MIMO Access Points," in Proceedings of the 14th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), March 2017.
- G. Georgis, K. Nikitopoulos and K. Jamieson, "Geosphere: An Exact Depth-First Sphere Decoder Architecture Scalable to Very Dense Constellations," in IEEE Access, vol. 5, no. , pp. 4233-4249, 2017.
- Konstantinos Nikitopoulos, Juan Zhou, Ben Congdon, and Kyle Jamieson. "Geosphere: consistently turning MIMO capacity into throughput," in Proceedings of the 2014 ACM conference on SIGCOMM (SIGCOMM '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 631-642.
- Parallel Processing of Sphere Decoders and Other Vector Finding Approaches using Tree Search, UKIPO:1509910.4, PCT/GB2016/051675 (filed, pending).