Job Alert: Graphters offers an internship
Marketing: One Year (salaried) Internship
Beauty and Cosmetics (Redhill, Surrey)
Graphters is fast becoming a major player in the UK cosmetics industry offering a popular range of sun protection and high-end beauty products to prestigious retail clients and individual customers. Winning a multitude of awards and attracting outstanding product reviews, our impressive client base already includes: Marks and Spencer, John Lewis, Waitrose, Fenwick, House of Fraser Jojomamanbebe, World Duty Free, SpaceNK, Feel Unique, Gorgeous Shop, Look Fantastic, QVC and Major Airlines.
Due to our continued expansion and rapid sales growth we are offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Undergraduate to work alongside our dynamic Marketing Manager at our offices in Redhill. As a key member of a team handling all stages of a marketing campaign you will develop your skills and strategies by growing and developing new and existing sales channels. In a busy and rewarding internship you will have unparalleled exposure to our clients which will add valuable experience to your CV and provide a strong foundation for an exciting career in marketing.
- Help plan multi-channel marketing strategies to drive sales and engagement with social media
- Marketing, advertising and promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct and web)
- Curate content for all of our brands’ social media accounts, including organising cross-platform content strategies
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our brands’ needs and their specific commercial objectives
- Use the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) and support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Managing ad-hoc projects e.g. sampling requests.
A bright, enthusiastic, well-organised and proactive individual with passion and drive to develop a successful career in marketing
- Excellent written and communication skills. Copywriting/proof reading experience is desirable
- The ability to multi-task collaboratively with a team but also work independently with initiative
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly experience using Excel
- An understanding of ‘brand’ and an excellent eye for design
- Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing is desirable
- Experience with content creation would be advantageous
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications would be advantageous (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and WordPress)
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Passionate about fashion, beauty, health and lifestyle topics
We provide a salaried internship in a fun, exciting team-led environment with a successful and continually growing business. We have quality, market leading products and as such, it is envisaged that the successful intern will embark on an enviable career path within the Health and Beauty Sector.
Interested applicants should, in the first instance, send an up-to-date CV to: Paul Blunt at Madison Search: firstname.lastname@example.org(07973 320 456). All applications will remain strictly confidential.