New members of CPE - Oct 2016
Several new researchers have joined our research team in CPE since the summer.
- Dr Edlira Kalemi joined us in September as an Experienced Researcher for 19 months working on the Marie Curie Project RENESENG. The primary activity is to investigate the possibility of improving the decision making process at all levels of bio-refining using ontologies and other semantic technologies. Close collaboration with Imperial College UK, DTU Finland and NTUA Greece is paramount for a successful completion of this complex task!
- Mohammadmehdi Choolaei joined us in October as a PhD student working on "Developing nano-composite materials for low-temperature solid oxide fuel cells". Mohammadmehdi is the winner of the FEPS ORS scheme
- Marvellous Khala joined us in October as a PhD student working on "Powder Flow in Dynamic Processes"
- Lucy Coleman joined us in October as a PhD student working on "Multi-scale modelling of dermal absorption, disposition, systemic circulation and liver metabolism of xenobiotics"
- Katie Costello joined us in October as a PhD student working on "Predictive modelling of Listeria microbial dynamics following treatment with novel technologies, in combination with natural antimicrobials, in systems of different structural complexity"