Mr Zeravan Muhsin
Zeravan Muhsin is from Kurdistan Region- Iraq. He has Master in International Relations IIUM –Malaysia. Worked as assistant lecture 2011-April2014 University of Dohuk. Worked as director of center for democracy and human rights- University of Dohuk 2012-2013. Prior worked for humanitarian sector with International rescue committee (IRC) as a Program Manager for community engagement – Syrian Refugee camp2013-2014.
Professional training and conference;
- Education system in Iraq –challenges and perspectives – Indonesia. University of Indonesia 2010.
Leadership and conflict management – participation Spain- Barcalona2013.
Publications – Book
1. Turkish Policy towards Iraqi Kurds-2003-2008 www.lappublishing.com.
Title for my PhD thesis is:
The Impact of Arab spring on Turkish foreign policy; an evaluation of the zero- problems with neighbors
1. International relations of Middle East.
2. Turkish foreign policy in Middle East.
3. Kurdish politics.
4. Political developments in Middle East.