Academic regulations for the 2017/18 academic year.
At its meetings in May and July 2017 and subsequently via Chair’s action, Senate approved the following regulations to come into effect as of 2 October 2017 for the 2017/18 academic year.
Academic regulations 2017/18
- A1: Regulations for taught programmes (PDF)
CertHE, DipHE, Foundation degree, bachelors, integrated masters, PGCE, PGCert, PGDip, masters
- A2: Regulations for research degrees (PDF)
- A2: Regulations for research degrees erratum (PDF)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Clinical Practice (DClinPrac), Doctor of Engineering (EngD), and Doctor of Psychology (PsychD)
- A3: Regulations for research degrees on the basis of published works (PDF)
- A4: Regulations for higher doctorates (PDF)
- A5: Regulations for academic dress (PDF)