Ms Sree Beg
Teaching Fellow in Marketing
Qualifications: MA International Business, BA(Hons) Business Studies
Phone: Work: 01483 68 6368
Room no: 11 MS 03
Tuesday 1 11pm -12pm
Alternatively contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sree has spent a number of years working in Industry primarily in IT and Marketing. She worked as an IT consultant at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, and worked with a number or clients developing online business applications. She trained at the Cap Gemini University in Internet technologies and her specialist area is Digital Marketing.
She has also worked as a Marketing Manager developing marketing plans for an educational charity. Prior to joining Surrey she was a tutor at the London School of Business & Finance. She has taught on CIM courses to a wide range of professionals.
- Marketing Principles (UG1)
- Marketing Strategy (UG3)
- Marketing (PG)
- Marketing in the Digital Environment
- Digital and Social Media (PG)
- E-Commerce (UG3).
- Programme Leader International Business Management,
- CIM liaison
- Module Convenor E-commerce in Retailing (UG1)
- Module Convenor, Marketing Strategy (UG3)
- Module Convenor, Marketing in the Digital Environment (UG3)
- Module Convenor, Marketing (PG).