A programme designed for mid to senior level professionals in the hospitality and tourism industry, to help define what Social Media means for your business, brand and future.
Every day, significant technological changes impact the way media is produced, published and consumed. In our industry, Social Marketing is playing a leading role in connecting brands with customers and yet many organisations do not fully understand how to develop a strong Social Media strategy and how to harness the returns.
This programme provides you with practical tips and guidance on how to maximise the use of Social, biometrics, and data analysis to grow the right customer base. You will learn what it takes to run effective Social Media campaigns, hook new audiences and generate more bookings.
- The social landscape
- Social media strategy
- A choice of:
- Optimised content
- Paid strategies
- Biosensor research to assess social media content
- A choice of:
- Changing perceptions/results – what needs to be measured?
- Building a digital A-team: recruiting and training social media staff
- Social Q&A: highlighting the great ideas and the common pitfalls in our industry
- Take your social strategy to the next level.
- Demystify Social Media
- Think strategically
- Explore the current trends and best practice
- Develop your confidence in the tools available
- Integrate social media into your marketing strategy and overall business growth plan .
We are working with DigitalVisitor on a new date for this event.