If you would like to arrange for your school or college to visit the University of Surrey campus, we can develop a personalised programme which will allow your students to get a real taste of university life together with useful information about higher education and the application process.
A visit to campus might include some of the below:
- Campus tour (including student accommodation)
- Subject taster sessions (depending on availability)
- Presentations on the following subjects:
- Student life
- Student finance
- Applying through UCAS
- Choosing the right university and course
- How to write an effective personal statement
For more information on visiting the University at an open day, and our open day dates, please see the open days page.
To visit the University on a guided campus tour, please see the campus tours information.
If you have applied to the University of Surrey, you will be invited to an applicant days. For more information, please visit our applicant days page.
Please contact the Recruitment team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01483 689902