Insurance information

As an outgoing student on study and/or work exchange you will be covered by the University's Personal Accident and Travel Insurance. Further details are available in SurreyLearn Let's Go Abroad.

You must register before you travel. 

Personal effects are covered by the University policy but students should check to ensure that there is sufficient cover for the possessions they are taking (they should look at the cover note) and if not, they should take out their own policy.

Further information on insurance can be obtained from the Insurance Office

Contact us

Find us

Map of the University of Surrey
Global Engagement Office
University of Surrey